A locksmith is someone everyone needs at some point in our personal or business lives. When this happens I recommend doing all the research before hiring a company with just the lowest price! Often the ones with the 29.00 dollar service calls or the be there in 10 min or it’s free guys are usually your worst picks. These outfits will always end up costing you a lot of money no matter what the advertisement says and in most cases the work is not all that great. Once you find a good Locksmith save there information in your phone and always use them for all your lock and safe needs. I have built my company A2Z Houston Locksmith on good honest work and long lasting relationships. Here are some good tips for choosing a repitable locksmith.
1. Always look for a registered license # given by the state, this should be on there advertisement.
2.Do not call 1800 numbers, these are not local businesses.
3.When you call, spend a few minutes talking to the person on the phone to make sure you feel comfortable with them.
4.when they arrive make sure they are in a marked vehicle and/or they have company shirts or markings identifying them as a locksmith for the company that you hired on the phone.
5. Make sure that you discuss. Price before the work is started, any good locksmith should know exactly what they need to do for any job.
6. It is good to hire a locksmith that also has a storefront location, (although there are good mobile locksmith)
7. When calling a locksmith, the person that answers the phone should answer the phone with the company name, not just “locksmith”!
8. Remember A locksmith should be bonded and insured, clean-cut, on time, and knowledgable.
A good source is www.findalocksmith.com.